Why choose Fresh Paint for a commercial paint job?
Get a new paint job with the least amount of frustration possible by hiring the company locals consider the best point of contact in the industry. Fresh Paint provides you with a free instant commercial painting estimate for the job, and follows up with quotes from local painters in your area. They’ll help you choose the right quote and the right company to match your commercial painting needs and budget.
Your commercial painting job in Vancouver should fit your schedule and match your requirements to a tee, which is why you are assured of all of the following when you hire Fresh Paint:
- Eco-friendly paint that will not get in the way of conducting your business
- A fully insured and WCB covered crew of professionals on the job
- A full line of services from pressure washing to mold and mildew removal
- Commercial interior and exterior painting in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, and the rest of the Lower Mainland
- A full two-year Peace-of-Mind Guarantee on both interior and exterior paint jobs
- Ceramic or elastomeric coatings to protect your surfaces
There are numerous benefits of having the exterior of your business painted. While we’ve all been told not to judge a book by its cover, the fact is that is exactly what your customers will do. Your well-maintained building will welcome clients and customers before they even step foot through your doors. Consider a few of the advantages of an expert commercial painting job for your Vancouver business:
- Exterior paint not only makes your building look great, it protects the outer surface areas of the building from the elements like wind, rain, snow and the sun’s damaging rays.
- Having a protective coat of paint will also ensure pests stay out.
- Your employees are motivated by the way your business looks from the outside. Give them one more reason to take pride in what they do; let Fresh Paint find the right commercial painting contractor in Vancouver for the job. The aesthetic value of your building simply cannot be overestimated.
- If you’re the owner of the building, the small investment involved in the interior and exterior painting of your building will result in big gains in the long run.