You’ve finally done it. You’ve decided that it’s time to do a revamp of your home’s paint job. This is a really exciting time for you because you’re about to change up your home’s whole aesthetic and that means that you can have that “new home feeling”every time you walk through the front door. Your guests and neighbors will be delighted and you’ll be on cloud nine.
Now that you’ve made your decision to paint, it’s time to talk about contractors. Hiring a painting contractor just makes sense because you simply don’t have the time, the professional painting skills, or, let’s face it, the inclination to tackle this job on your own. If you’re ready to hire a contractor, then that means you’re ready to call us! We’ll chat with you about your painting needs, and we’ll give you multiple quotes for local contractors who would be more than up for the job. We do all of the work for you, including the research, the vetting, and the due diligence. We take the process of choosing contractors very seriously. That being said, here are a few things that we believe set a good contractor apart from a bad one.
- Good Contractor: With a contractor who does quality work, they’ll have a reputation for excellence. Whether a company is large or small, it’s important to know what other people have said about them. A good contractor has mostly positive reviews and is recommended by high-standing companies like us.
- Bad Contractor: A contractor that isn’t quite up to scratch will have a reputation for doing shoddy work, being dishonest, or even not having excellent customer service. Lucky for you, we’ve already screened the contractors that we put on your quote list and you can trust our candidates.
- Good Contractor: A contractor with good customer service will make you walk away from you experience together ready and excited to leave them a positive review on their website as well as tell everyone you know to work with them. Customer service is important and is something that our company highly values.
- Bad Contractor: A contractor who doesn’t have the best customer service will make you walk away from your experience together either disappointed in the job they did or disappointed in the way that they treated you. Bad customer service is not returning phone calls, being rude, and treating you like a second-class citizen.
Attention to Detail
- Good Contractor: When your paint job is done, and you inspect it, even with a critical eye, and you realize that your contractor did an amazing job, that’s how you know you chose a contractor with an eye for detail.
- Bad contractor: A contractor that doesn’t pay much attention to detail will give you sloppy results, or leave a mess behind. Here at Fresh Paint on Demand, we value contractors who pay attention to detail and we know that you, as the customer, do too.
Instead of trying to figure out what contractors have a good reputation, won’t rip you off, have great customer service, and pay attention to detail, contact Fresh Paint on Demand. Getting you quotes from good contractors is what we do. Let us do the hard work for you; contact us today!